1. Place the machine on a level surface before use to ensure that the machine works smoothly and reliably.
2. Check the parts before use, check the transmission part, turn the mixer by hand flexibly; check if the fasteners are loose during transportation; whether the switch and power cord are damaged due to transportation.
3. Check if the existing power supply voltage matches the rated voltage used in this product.
4. Extend the rubber power cord, ground the yellow-green wire with the grounding symbol reliably, and connect the remaining three cores (with two single-phase motors to two) to the open load switch (gate switch). On the lead terminal block when it is open.
5. Closed open type load switch, start switch handle, the machine runs smoothly, no abnormal sound is required to test the machine.
6. Use and operation: Before the machine starts, add the flour, additives and other materials to the barrel, run for one to two minutes, then add the appropriate amount of water, or add the flour to the barrel first, then mix the water with the additive. Add the barrel, and after the material is evenly stirred, place the holding utensil under the discharge port, lift the stopper plate, and mix the uniform material to be automatically removed and fall into the holding device.